What types of projects are accepted?
- Projects options are pretty wide open and may range from inception through development of new processes, tools, interfaces, and static and interactive works of art.
- Technology and design
- Biomed, environmental, social science and public health
- Film and Media and other creative outlets
- If you are not sure, just ask (HOUR@jhu.edu)
- What type of projects are NOT accepted?
- Projects already funded through a department or program. Projects must be able to justify their budgetary requirements.
- Entrepreneurial projects; there are already resources for students interested in business development (visit FastforwardU and the Center for Leadership Education for more information).
Website Footer Navigation